Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This manuscript (or important parts of it) have not already been published and if accepted for publication in Acta Bioethica it will not be submitted for publication elsewhere without the agreement of the PAHO/WHO Program on Bioethics.
- The paper does not exceed 6.000 words in length, including tables and illustrations
- An abstract not exceeding 200 words in length is provided.
- Bibliographical references are cited in accordance with the "Uniform Requirements" style (Vancouver Style).
- The paper was prepared according to "Instructions to Authors".
- Phone numbers, together with the corresponding author's E-mail are provided.